Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PP 234

Death Of A Civilization
Where is nobility in a perverted society
When do the wise make their commentary
Love is a theory sin is a practice
Corrupted power controls the justice
Wickedness is free to do all the evil it can
When heroes only live in written arts banned

Rambled Thoughts
Is God looking down on me or at me
Does being cheap and easy
Make me free
Why commit adultery
Why buy the milk when you got the cow for free
The animal rights offers wildlife refugees
Freedom behind locked doors and thrown away keys
Equal but separate
Equal by law separate by hate
Drunken men with guns and knives
Hunting down their children and wives

Anger Management
I hold in all my anger and lust
So the treatment I get is just unjust
It makes my anger inflate till it's about to bust
But I freeze my heart to numb it because I know I must

No comments:

Post a Comment